The Ariens IKON X 52 in. residential zero turn mower is packed with commercial quality and offers superior power and performance. From a 23 HP Kawasaki FR V-Twin engine to 52 in. 11-Gauge steel fabricated deck, this is a tougher, longer-lasting zero-turn mower built to perform.
It’s constructed with a heavy-duty fully welded steel tubular frame for years of durability and performance and is equipped with three blades covering a 52 in. cutting width.
Featuring the powerful 23HP 726cc Kawasaki FR-V Twin 52″ fabricated deck is 4½” deep and made of 10-gauge steel fully tubular steel frame, High-back padded seat with armrests, Dial-operated cutting height selection, Commercial-style 4-point dual-arm deck design system.
- Fully welded tubular steel frame with 3 in x 1.5 in. frame rails welded-not bolted at every joint-for extra strength and stability.
- 23HP V-Twin Kawasaki FR series engine is a commercial-grade power plant that features cast iron cylinder liners for long life, automatic compression release for easy starting and internally vented carburettor for better fuel management.
- Product dimensions: 78 x 41 x 64 inches.
- Item Weight: 871 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 870 pounds.
- Available in 4 models.
- Ikon X 42 Kawasaki.
- Ikon X 42 Kohler.
- Ikon X 52 Kohler.
- Ikon X 52 Kawasaki.
- Ikon X 42 Kawasaki 42″ cutting width Kawasaki V-Twin 18hp/603cc.
- Ikon X 42 Kohler 42″ cutting Kohler 7000 V-Twin 22hp/725cc.
- Ikon X 52 Kohler 52″ cutting width Kohler 7000 V-Twin 24hp/725cc.
- Ikon X 52 Kawasaki 52″ cutting width Kawasaki FR V-Twin 23hp/726cc.