When it comes to the gift giving season, there are few things more popular than Star Wars gifts. With a universe of characters and stories that spans generations, there is something for everyone on your list. No matter who you’re buying for – young or old – these five best star wars gifts will have them excited as never before. From helmets to light sabers, here are the top picks for any Star Wars fan in your life.
Star Wars toys
There’s no denying that kids and teens alike are huge fans of the galaxy far, far away. And what better way to show your affection than with some epic Star Wars gifts? Here are ten of the best items you could give someone who loves all things Star Wars:
- A Kylo Ren figure or set. This is a great gift for younglings who are big fans of the dark side of the Force.
- CFX Lightsaber – this is a must-have for any Star Wars fan. It comes with an LED light and sound effects, making it the perfect accessory for any scene or battle.
- An EPISODE VII Funko Pop! figure. These little guys are so adorable, they’ll want to take them everywhere with them.
- A BB-8 droid toy. Kids will love this cute little robot friend, and it can be a perfect addition to any Star Wars collection.
- Darth Vader LEGO minifigure set. He might be one of the iconic villains from the saga, so giving him his own LEGO set is a great way to show your appreciation for all he’s done for Star Wars fans over the years.
- The complete Corellian Trilogy boxed set from 1977-1979 by author Timothy Zahn . This seven book series tells all about Han Solo, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and other characters in the galaxy far, far away before Episode IV: A New Hope hit theaters in 1977. It’s a great read for both kids and adults alike and is sure to whet their appetites for more adventures in a galaxy far, far away…
Star wars costumes
There are a lot of different ways to dress up as your favorite character from Star Wars. Whether you’re dressing up as Rey, Luke Skywalker, or Darth Vader, there are definitely some great costumes out there. And if you want to go the extra mile, you can even create an entire costume from scratch! Here are some of the best Star Wars costumes available:
If you’re looking for a costume that will set you apart from the crowd, look no further than Rey. This costume features a detailed outer suit and a soft and comfortable inner robe. You can add additional accessories to make your Rey costume look even more unique and interesting.
Luke Skywalker is easily one of the most recognizable characters in the Star Wars universe. This costume features a shirt and pants combo that look like they’ve been battle-hardened, along with a light saber accessory that makes it easy to portray Luke’s legendary fighting skills.
If you’re looking for an imposing and intimidating Star Wars costume, look no further than Darth Vader. This costume consists of a full-body suit with some amazing detailing work that gives it that menacing look. You can also add accessories like a respirator and a mask to really make your Darth Vader costume stand out.
In preparation for the upcoming release of Episode X, here are five great gift ideas for kids and teens who love all things Star Wars! Whether they’re die-hard fans or just enjoy a good movie every now and then, these gifts will have them excited for December 25th. So what are you waiting for? Get shopping!