We have all heard of Michelin tyres, but did you know they make wiper blades too? These Stealth wiper blades are hybrid, they combine the strength of framed wiper blades with the aerodynamics of beam blades.
Michelin Stealth Ultra Hybrid Wiper Blade
Hybrids blades have been around for the past decade. They first started to appear on Japanese built cars back in the noughties, but are now available for most models as aftermarket upgrades.
Conventional wiper blades don’t perform well during bad weather, especially if it’s windy. They also tend to streak and jump across the windscreen when driving at high speed. Beam Blades are much more aerodynamic, so don’t suffer from wind related problems as much.
However beam wiper blades don’t have a frame so they won’t exert as much pressure evenly across the blades.
These Michelin Stealth Hybrid blades are nearly as low profile as beam blades. They are covered on the outside by a semi-rigid, semi-flexible trim. This acts as a spoiler and as a frame. This means that the entire wiper blade takes the shape of windscreen, and it kept at all point’s it’s surface.
- Quick and easy installation with the EZ look connector system.
- Get better wipes and improved vision with the exclusive Smart-Flex design with multi-pressure point surface contact.
- Advanced Hybrid Blade Technology combines the best features of the beam and traditional blade giving you optimal windshield contact.
- Built tough for durable wiping in performance in all weather-heavy rain, ice, sleet, and snow.
- The aerodynamic design prevents clogging with snow and traffic debris.
- Feature a flexible outer shell and independent suspension for extra performance.
- Easy to fit.