Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is considered by many to be a promising investment instrument. And first of all, this is due to the fact that the price of this asset is constantly changing and fluctuates in a wide range. This is an excellent basis for making money on a digital coin.
The main thing is to know how to properly use the decrease and increase in its value in order to obtain financial profit. But figuring this out is not difficult. Therefore, if you plan to buy the Bitcoin cryptocurrency and want to make money on it, this will be a completely justified decision. You just need to figure out when and how to make a transaction.
When to buy Bitcoin
It is necessary to purchase a digital asset at the moment of its maximum reduction in price. By the way, May 2023 was marked by increased demand for the coin in question, because its cost, being at $64,000 per coin back in April 2023, dropped to a record $32,000. This figure was valid as of 05/23/2023. Of course, this is a great time to buy Bitcoin. But, as mentioned above, the value of an asset is constantly changing and continues to do so. Therefore, the first thing you need to do is think about the urgency of the issue.
If you need to buy BTC as soon as possible, select the time to complete the transaction within 1 day. For example, at 7 a.m. on May 31, 2021, the cost of one coin was $34,219, and by 3:15 p.m. it had risen to $37,000. Therefore, it was most profitable to purchase the asset in the morning. And if we take into account the difference in price, it is easy to note that during the day it was still possible to make money by selling it, giving the purchased coins for $37,000 instead of $34,000.
As for choosing the right time to buy, it is enough to monitor the Bitcoin price fluctuation chart. In the case of cryptocurrency, a simple pattern often works – after a decrease in value, its growth is observed, and after an increase, after some time the price begins to fall again. It is at the moment of its fall that it is worth concluding a deal.
Where to buy Bitcoin
It is most profitable and convenient to purchase cryptocurrency in electronic exchangers, because they:
- establish current courses;
- they take small commissions;
- have large reserves of digital coins;
- the exchange rate is often fixed when conducting a transaction.
Working with exchange services is really convenient and profitable. The main thing is to find a reliable resource. And this can be done on the monitoring portal bestchange, which is an aggregator of rates and proven exchangers. When working with any of the service providers presented here, you can be completely confident in the security of the transaction. Risks are reduced to zero.
How to exchange dollar to Bitcoin
Having looked at the conversion options on the website, having decided on the best offer for sell Bitcoin (BTC) to Wise card, which suits you according to the rate, type of transfer and commission amount, you need to:
- Go to the exchanger’s website.
- Carefully read the rules of exchange and rate fixing.
- Complete the application with correct information.
- Confirm the application while agreeing to the exchange rules.
- Transfer the amount specified in the application from TransferWise in USD to the exchange service account.
- Wait until your wallet balance is replenished with cryptocurrency.
As you can see, concluding transactions with exchangers is not difficult. The main thing is to follow the rules of cooperation, in particular:
- transfer from a debit or credit card the amount in Wise that you indicated in the application;
- carry out the transfer strictly within the time limit allotted by the exchanger. After the last date, the application is simply cancelled;
- indicate the correct details, in particular, the wallet number for depositing Bitcoin, in order to eliminate the risk of monetary loss.
If you want to get more information list of online exchange websites and working with them, use the link www.bestchange.com. Here you will find useful information that will be useful in the future. By taking them into account, you can manage your digital assets more effectively.